Reblogging so I can easily find this list for book hunting.
Have you noticed how many different voices from all over Paganistan are beginning to say essentially the same thing: Shit Is About to Get Real? Byron Ballard summed it all up in the phrase “Tower Time.”
I’d like to propose a short reading list for the revolution.
(1) Dion Fortune’s The Magical Battle of Britain.
(2) George Lakoff’s Don’t Think of an Elephant.
(3) Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals.
(4) Peter Grey’s Apocalyptic Witchcraft.
(5) Muriel Rukeyser’s The Life of Poetry.
Feel free to add your own recommendations in comments.
Picture of the French Goddess Marianne found here.